12pm - 5pm, 7 days
1 Evergreen Blvd (Just off Howard St)
Jackass Flat Bendigo VIC 3556
For all enquiries about
Evergreen Waters, please contact:
A fresh locality in which to live.
Bendigo is the perfect location for Evergreen Waters, being a vibrant, bustling hub in one of Australia’s major inland centres filled with cultural attractions, great shopping and rich history.
- Bendigo is approximately 2 hours drive from Melbourne.
- An area filled with goldrush heritage, galleries, laneway cafés and boutiques.
- A major business service provider for the population of central Victoria, northern Victoria and southern New South Wales.
- The City is located at the southern entry to the Murray-Darling basin. Australia’s food bowl.
- Recent expansion has seen this regional capital grow steadily, supporting a diverse shopping district of 800 retail establishments with a projected population of 107,379 people in 2012.
Bendigo is a city that is going places - an exciting locality in which to live, work and play, in close proximity to tranquil bushland beauty, and fertile pastoral lands.